Monday, August 19, 2013

Sometimes you gotta ride out half as far as you want to ride to force yourself to ride that far!

Tonight I wanted to ride 10 miles on this X-50 bike for the 1st time.   It is a little heavier than my schwinn was so its taking me a bit to get up to speed on it.   My Sweetie was feeling puny this evening so I had to ride solo.  So I rode out west from Osage on the Flint Hills Trail until my Map My Ride told me I had gone 5 Miles.  That turned out to be about half way between Docking and Davis Road.   I didn't stop to take any pictures,  so all I have is the log from Map My Ride. The spiders along the trail are probably cussing me because I cleared out a plethora of webs along my ride!


S~~
Create Maps or search from 80 million at MapMyRide

No comments:

Post a Comment