Saturday, August 31, 2013

Running... Biking... Swimming! That makes a Triathlon!

This morning my Daughter had her High School Cross Country team Triathlon to start the season.   I rode my Sweetie's bike(Mine has broken spoke) around to catch shots of the athletes on different parts of the course.   It was a rather soupy morning!  Going to be a steamy day!  I think everyone had a Great time!

S~~

Start of the Race - Aundrea is in bottom right corner in Pink and Grey shirt

Bicycling portion around school 3 and a half times then on to the Pool!

Bike Convention!


Swimming their laps!

Cheerleaders!

Now off to work on repairing that broken spoke on my bike!

S~~

*** Update ****

Broken spoke was on the back wheel on the gear side, so I ended up having to take it to Capp's Bike Shop in Topeka for repair because I didn't have tools to remove the gears.   Just returned and bike is all ready for this evenings ride.   Hope it cools down a bit!

S~~

No comments:

Post a Comment