Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pedaling away the pissies

Today my workday made me cranky.  (Oh, who am I kidding?  Everyday my workday makes me cranky.....)

But my bike and a 10 mile ride on the Landon Nature Trail made me happy again.

A Spangles Mudslide with my sweetie sure didn't hurt, either.

~~ H

The Landon Nature Trail is a perfect place to ride on a 90+ degree day! It is shaded about 85% of the trail.  So it stays much cooler.  That is exactly why we picked it today.   Afterwards it was a treat to go have a Mudslide with my Sweetie.  Yes that is a Mudslide eating Grin!

S~~

And BTW, we are neither Simon nor Blocker, nor did we attend their reunion in 2007.  :)
That's just a bright colored shirt we picked up at Goodwill for the sole purpose
of providing visibility while cycling.
SAFETY FIRST! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment