Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bike gets a gender transformation

My bike has been in the shop -- the *paint* shop -- for 3 months. Tonight I had an email notifying me that my new "she-bike" is finally completed and ready to pick up. Major transformation! I wanted my bike to be girlier and say "this is me" more than the testosterone-heavy look it had before. I think I got my wish! :) Neon pink, sparkly, white wall tires, and custom lettering designed by me, with a saying that expresses the love of riding that I have redisovered. My bike is truly one of a kind now. There is not another one like it. Looking at her just makes me so very happy!

 


Thank you to Groody Bros. Bicycle Restoration in Kansas City for working such magic. 


And thank you to my husband for being willing to accommodate my splurge on this utter indulgence! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment