Saturday, February 15, 2014

I'm a winner! Thank you, RockiNoggins!!!

I submitted my Valentine's picture that I designed of my sweetie and I to the RockiNoggins "Be Our Valentine Winner" contest and they chose my design as a winner from the Facebook submissions!!!  


Go give RockiNoggins a Facebook "like". They are an awesome little company that make fashionable hats that fit over most bicycle helmets, in business since 2011, based out of Seattle.  Made in the USA is ALWAYS worth supporting! 

I won a free helmet cover of my choice.  I'm going to go with the "Annie" 




You'll be seeing it on my head in future blog posts, I'm sure. :) You can also read a post I wrote about a RockiNoggins hat that I already own here.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Will you model it and put a picture on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or course!!! Right now...... though, it's still in Seattle. :) :)

    ReplyDelete