Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! I love my brain.

It's Christmas and I got a new bike helmet.  It's a Nutcase.  It's gold. And it's sparkly!



And hopefully it makes me look just slightly less like Marvin the Martian than my current Bern Berkeley.  My Bern is a L-XL and I requested the Nutcase in a size S-M and it fits me just fine.  Hopefully that size difference will make it less "round".

 Although I am afraid I might lament the lack of a visor on the Nutcase, I won't be able to give that verdict until I have the opportunity to get outside on the bike once again. Hope that comes soon!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

~~ H

ADDENDUM:  Oh, Oh!!!  Look what I just found!  Awesome!  I'm a DIY crafty kind of girl.  I can do this! :)  Think I will use craft foam instead of a plastic cutting board, though.


Nutcase helmet DIY visor

1 comment:

  1. Nice. Reminds me of an old gold metal-flake motorcycle helmet I had as a kid.

    ReplyDelete