Friday, February 7, 2014

I'm a model! (But I think I'll keep my day job.......)

I was honored to be a guest model on a fellow Kansas cyclist's bike blog.  LOL. Here's a sneak peek of my modeling debut.


You'll have to go to Randy and Nova's Bicycle Scrapbook page to see the full picture, though. :)

Without a doubt, Randy writes one of the most entertaining blogs we've read and his videos are hilarious. Randy and Nova's fun blog and Facebook page were actually the inspiration for us creating a bike blog of our own. We were searching for information on the Flint Hills Nature Trail around our town and Google provided us with this video. And we were hooked.

We haven't yet had the opportunity to meet Randy and Nova in person, but I know one day we will.  And what a fun day that will be! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being a sport and for the nice write-up!

    ReplyDelete